Hawaii is one of the few locations in the world where Macadamia trees grow. So what better way to celebrate this rare tree than to make a honey from its nectar? Harvested on the Big Island, this raw, unheated honey is exceptional in its simple purity. This floral and nutty honey, with its velvety texture and dark chocolate color is great on pancakes, waffles, and vanilla ice cream. Also good in fruit salads and herbal teas. Since this is a natural, raw honey, it will crystallize over time or at cooler temperatures. To return this honey to a liquid state, simply heat the jar in warm water, stirring to smooth the texture. No honey should be fed to infants 12 months or younger.
- 100% Raw Macadamia Nut Blossom Honey
- Raw, Unfiltered, and Unheated
- Floral and nutty honey
- Honey from the Big Island of Hawaii, USA
- Great on pancakes, waffles, and ice cream
- Add to fresh fruit, salads, dressings and herbal teas
- Top your favorite cereal or granola