Our shipping department is open Mon-Fri. We ship to anywhere within the USA and also to Military APO addresses.
- Due to COVID-19, your package could experience some delays that are out of Snack Hawaii's control.
- Please remember that Hawaii is located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. We are unable to offer ground shipping or overnight delivery unless you are on the outer islands.
- We will not be responsible for order errors or wrong address entries.
- Standard Shipping is 7-14 business days (not including weekends or holidays). If you need faster service, please choose UPS at checkout.
- From Mid-November until December, please expect a delay in shipping times due to the high volume of orders. Your order could take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
- Any changes to your order must be made within 6 hours of submission. You may email us at sales@snackhawaii or call us at 1-877-474-6991. If you would like to add to your order, you will have to make a separate order.
- If an item that you've ordered is unavailable, you will have the option to wait 14 days for the item to come back in stock, get a refund, or replace the item with one of equal or lesser value.
- Please note that during summer months gummy candies may melt during transit. If you do go ahead with your order, we will not be responsible for melted candy.
- We will not be responsible for orders left at customer's front doors and confirmed as delivered by the carrier. If you would like signature confirmation for your order, please contact us. There will be an additional charge for this feature.
- In the event your order is returned to our warehouse as undeliverable, unclaimed or refused, our staff will contact you via phone or email to try and correct the problem. You will be required to pay additional shipping costs if you gave us an incorrect address. You may be asked to use a different shipping address. You may also cancel your order. Cancelled orders will be refunded minus all shipping fees.
We ship to all 13 provinces by USPS Priority Mail (6 - 10 business days) or UPS Worldwide (3-7 business days). Free shipping deals to do not apply to Canada. Also, please note that there may be duty owed on items received.
Orders to all other countries will ship via FED-EX or UPS. Please contact us for rates. Also, it is the customer's responsibility to check all import requirements. Some countries like Germany, do not allow import of food products.
To be eligible for a return, your items must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition that you received them. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to return your order. You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order. If you need us to print you a shipping label, we will deduct the cost of shipping from your refund total.
73-5569 Kauhola St #110
Kailua Kona HI 96740
Again, Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges. Once your return is processed, you will receive a refund for the amount paid for the returned item back to the original method of payment. Any outbound shipping charges paid will not be refunded if the order is returned.
Unfortunately, we are unable to control how the post office handles our mail once it has left our facility. If your items have been damaged during shipping, please send us photographic evidence so that we may submit a claim with USPS. We will be happy to give you store credit or resend the damaged items.
If your mail is lost, we can submit a claim with USPS. However, claims can not be filed until 14 days have passed from the estimated delivery date. When we file your claim, we can at that time also resend your package.