Banana Pudding Pie With Macadamia Nut Topping Recipe
Made a super easy dessert with my niece and nephew the other day, and it was such a hit I decide to share it with you all!
- 2 packages Jello Instant Banana Pudding (Or Vanilla if you prefer, but we love bananas!)
- 1 box Nilla Wafers
- 3 big bananas
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- Chopped Macadamia Nuts for topping
- Follow the directions on your Jello Instant Banana Pudding box. Beat the pudding mix with 3 cups of cold milk, which Kid One can measure while Kid Two whisks. Throw it in the fridge to set a little.
- Have your kids line the bottom of a 9x12 glass pan with Nilla wafers. (It's cool to see all the layers when you're done, but if you don't have a glass pan you can use a metal one.)
- Peel and slice your bananas. (Have the kids use a butter knife for safety!)
- Grab your pudding out of the fridge and pour onto the wafer cookies.
- Have the kids arrange the sliced banana on the pudding.
- Top with Cool Whip!
- Sprinkle with chopped Macadamia Nuts for crunch.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
Takes about 15 minutes to throw together, and the kids are thrilled to eat something that they helped make!
Leave a comment