Hawaii's Best Creamy Coconut Bread Pudding Mix
- MADE IN HAWAII
- EASY TO PREPARE - USE YOUR OVEN OR MICROWAVE
- MAKES an 8X8 PAN
If you don't have access to an oven, here's a great way to prepare our Creamy Coconut Bread Pudding in 10 MINUTES using a Microwave.
- Bread Pudding Powder Mix (8 oz. Bag)
- 2 Cup Water (Room Temperature)
- 4 Large Eggs (Beaten)
- 3 Tablespoons Salted Butter (Melted)
- 9-10 Slices Sandwich Bread (9 Cups Cubed)
MICROWAVE COOKING DIRECTIONS:
- Grease 8X8 inch MICROWAVABLE baking dish/pan. (Vegetable Oil Spray Okay)
- Cut 9-10 slices Sandwich bread into approximately 1 inch cubes. Should yield approximately 9 Cups of cubed bread. Place bread cubes into 8X8 greased pan.
*Option, mix in 1/2 Cup of raisins with cubed bread before placing bread into 8X8 pan.
- In a small bowl, Melt 3 Tablespoons of Salted Butter, cool (set aside).
- In another bowl, Beat 4 Large Eggs (set aside)
Bread Pudding Sauce Preparation:
- Add 2 Cups of water into a large mixing bowl. Whisk bread pudding dry mix (Entire Contents of Bag) with water.
- Next, add beaten eggs and melted butter into bread pudding sauce, whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Pour bread pudding sauce OVER cut bread. Be sure to soak bread thoroughly with sauce.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 10-11 minutes or until thoroughly set. Pudding center may still be soft but will set as it cools. (Recipe tested using a 1,100 Watt Microwave) Note: A lower-watt microwave may require longer cooking times to set.
- Cool on a cooling rack (approx.1 hour), cut into squares, and serve (serve warm or chilled). Enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers.